!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mod apply [reject]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Mod apply [reject] on Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:50 pm

pirates killer

avatar
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator
Hi all .

I want my mod status .
1)120840.
2)19 d 5 h.
3)sF | P!r@te$ k!ller
4)Palestine .
5)Because i see allots of hackers and spawnkillers and fakers and flooders ...

Don't say reject because hitman can use my usgn , this is not a reason ..

2 Re: Mod apply [reject] on Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:48 pm

MrChudy13

avatar
Gl bro Wink

3 Re: Mod apply [reject] on Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:53 pm

sF*l Roby_Fire

avatar
Good Luck and Try to be a good moderator

Cumply my wish (Save The server for the rulebreakers) and never forget awtch the spawn...

(I haven't any idea for what im saying this... The server never secure)


[hr]
This server is getting fcked by all.
http://mc2d.forum2x2.net/

4 Re: Mod apply [reject] on Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:45 am

ThePaprika277

avatar
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator
Your english is really bad...

(save the server for rulebreakers?!?!WTF???!?


[hr]
''If sleepers usually wake up...''
''...just before they die in a dream,''
''are the people who flirt with death...''
''...the only ones who are truly awake?''

I really like the Admins...

5 Re: Mod apply [reject] on Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:17 am

pirates killer

avatar
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator
Lol i understand him he tring to say save the server from who broke the rules .. Smile

6 Re: Mod apply [reject] on Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:17 pm

SuperForze12


Yo,u are mod why you want mod? xD but good Luck


[hr]

7 Re: Mod apply [reject] on Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:16 pm

pirates killer

avatar
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator
My mod removed for hitman ..

8 Re: Mod apply [reject] on Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:54 pm

sF*l Roby_Fire

avatar
Nope paprika my english not bad only just watch a lot of Lord of the Rings...

e.e


[hr]
This server is getting fcked by all.
http://mc2d.forum2x2.net/

9 Re: Mod apply [reject] on Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:28 pm

Random

avatar
MC2D Admin
MC2D Admin
pirates killer wrote:My mod removed for hitman ..

Nope, you're wrong.


[hr]
i'M TRYING
http://mc2d.forum2x2.net/

10 Re: Mod apply [reject] on Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:36 pm

Apothecary

avatar
I don't wanna be a bad boy but, you were behaving like a senless kid.
No offence.


[hr]
ETERNAL STRUGGLE

11 Re: Mod apply [reject] on Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:00 pm

pirates killer

avatar
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator
And ??

Apothecary wrote:I don't wanna be a bad boy but, you were behaving like a senless kid.
No offence.

Well the mod status don't want old peoples [Imean all can be mod] Smile.

12 Re: Mod apply [reject] on Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:17 pm

SuperForze12


Dude,Where Are pirates Killer and photo is Mc2d Mod what is this? not mod+ Smile


[hr]

13 Re: Mod apply [reject] on Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:28 pm

Bonzo

avatar
Friend of Community
pirates killer wrote:And ??

Apothecary wrote:I don't wanna be a bad boy but, you were behaving like a senless kid.
No offence.

Well the mod status don't want old peoples [Imean all can be mod] Smile.

Focus was on the world "senseless". A kid can be a moderator if he has sense e.g. he acts maturely.
You've constantly shown yourself as a kid who is senseless aka. a "senseless kid".


[hr]
"Using an inspirational quote as a signature is worthwhile only if you made it up yourself." -Bonzo

14 Re: Mod apply [reject] on Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:54 pm

Drakon

avatar
Hi Pirates. Is sF active?

Haven't seen you online since I'm back (few days). Might be it's my miss. Don't know what to say.

P.S.: hey, Bonzo.

15 Re: Mod apply [reject] on Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:53 pm

TheGlixable

avatar
Please dont get mad, but your are kid.. or.. something... so how you get ur mod? Im 14.. and cant get MOD because '' kid '' but then how he cna xD?

16 Re: Mod apply [reject] on Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:27 pm

Bonzo

avatar
Friend of Community
Just assuming you meant me. If not, then sorry.

As I said, focus is on the word senseless. You can be however old or young, but if you don't act mature then you won't be a moderator. If you are mature then you will surely be able to become a moderator.


[hr]
"Using an inspirational quote as a signature is worthwhile only if you made it up yourself." -Bonzo

17 Re: Mod apply [reject] on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:43 am

Random

avatar
MC2D Admin
MC2D Admin
Let me remind you that,
As long as i remember you were removed for inactivity, not actually inactivity, you were active but not doing your job well, like tricky fox said when we discussed about moderators
"Removed useless and inactive mods"

Hitman is not the reason.

----------------------

Starting your sentence like this will not and will never make you a moderator
I want my mod status

----------------------

Also...
mean all can be mod
Nope, that's why we have requirements, and we check our applicants if they deserve to have the status. And here's some additional thing
bonzo wrote: If you are mature then you will surely be able to become a moderator.


[hr]
i'M TRYING
http://mc2d.forum2x2.net/

18 Re: Mod apply [reject] on Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:38 am

pirates killer

avatar
MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator
Random wrote:Let me remind you that,
As long as i remember you were removed for inactivity, not actually inactivity, you were active but not doing your job well, like tricky fox said when we discussed about moderators
"Removed useless and inactive mods"

Hitman is not the reason.

Will i'm not in-active

19 Re: Mod apply [reject] on Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:32 pm

SuperForze12


Good luck. >-- Become good mod <--...


[hr]

20 Re: Mod apply [reject] on Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:26 am

Random

avatar
MC2D Admin
MC2D Admin
nah


[hr]
i'M TRYING
http://mc2d.forum2x2.net/

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum