1 Bye all on Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:58 am

SuperForze12

bye all Same like a Kokman
there are idiots
spawnkillers
hackers
no real friends
insulters

i leave of that so long time it mean so long time to REAL FRIEND COME BACK hackers leave spawnkillers no be insulters :O

Thanks for:
Dragon
obito
Roby fire
tricky fox
rodion
random troll
Ezel
Gds

and others too 

i hope u not spawnkill/break rules
So we no see in this server cya guys

[hr]

2 Re: Bye all on Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:10 am

TheGlixable

This is the same joke what u did with other '' leaving '' topic -_-

3 Re: Bye all on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:02 am

Ezel

Really this is joke come on spr Very Happy

4 Re: Bye all on Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:58 pm

SuperForze12

-_- I SNO TJOKE

[hr]

5 Re: Bye all on Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:38 pm

Goku

Thanks .

[hr]

6 Re: Bye all on Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:24 pm

Apfelbrot

Friend of Community
SuperForze12 wrote:-_- I SNO TJOKE
But you are making it look like a joke. If you want to leave, just leave; hackers, insulters and variations of spawnkilling and many other annoying rule violations happen on every server, leaving specifically the !MineCraft! server because of these reasons only does not make that much sense at all.

Also does "i hope u not spawnkill/break rules
So we no see in this server" mean that you will "return" to the server when we spawnkill and break rules?

[hr]
Pierre Manulle Sanchez Neymar Junior Alavera recommends: Best CS2D Armor Pack

7 Re: Bye all on Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:34 pm

SuperForze12

NO I SAID WHEN SPAWNKILL STOP.. Bad english..  just  Watch:MonEh103 spawnkill then he stop and become Good player that i mean -_- 

[hr]

8 Re: Bye all on Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:26 pm

Bonzo

Friend of Community
Apfelbrot wrote:
SuperForze12 wrote:-_- I SNO TJOKE
But you are making it look like a joke. If you want to leave, just leave; hackers, insulters and variations of spawnkilling and many other annoying rule violations happen on every server, leaving specifically the !MineCraft! server because of these reasons only does not make that much sense at all.

[...]

I second this. I don't see the need or reason behind these grand "I leve, no jk, rly jk" topics. If you need to let us know, then include everything necessary in the first post and go. Rest assured, the people you wanted to say bye to will probably read your post anyway.

Simply say bye and go, stop being fussy drama queens who "leave" for 2 days and then return.

[hr]
"Using an inspirational quote as a signature is worthwhile only if you made it up yourself." -Bonzo

9 Re: Bye all on Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:37 am

Ezel

Ah he lie man he come again

10 Re: Bye all on Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:02 am

SuperForze12

How stupid are u Ezel... That is reason why i leave:So many idiots... like u. You wath the topic then come say somethink u stupid comment -_- Ezel U just an Idiot,Biggest(Idiot)
-_- I MAKED other topic for fun i watch How Many players like me: 0 Who hate me:Ezel GOdus
Glixable and others -_- i dont cear who hate me because im leave ... Lol bye guys And is not joke if u think is joke u are just a idiot

[hr]

11 Re: Bye all on Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:24 am

Apfelbrot

Friend of Community
SuperForze12 wrote:How stupid are u Ezel... That is reason why i leave:So many idiots... like u. You wath the topic then come say somethink u stupid comment -_- Ezel U just an Idiot,Biggest(Idiot)
You're the only idiot here. EZEL is obviously right; you claimed to leave, and yet you're still here. So if you don't want to play with stupid people, just stop looking into the mirror while playing... or at least don't give people a reason to hate you.

[hr]

12 Re: Bye all on Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:51 pm

Apothecary

Let's drink some red wine, but with only one condition : “The larger the disruption, the larger the consequence.”
Don't get too far.

[hr]
ETERNAL STRUGGLE

13 Re: Bye all on Thu May 01, 2014 7:33 am

SuperForze12

-_- Ok all think is JOke? Oh right if all think is Not joke i come back? Is funny then -_-

[hr]

14 Re: Bye all on Thu May 01, 2014 1:20 pm

Ezel

Apfelbrot u idiot I make topic and say all i go 2 week turkey but I am flie 1 day and I was turkey

15 Re: Bye all on Thu May 01, 2014 2:36 pm

Obito U

bye :DD

16 Re: Bye all on Thu May 01, 2014 4:39 pm

Random

MC2D Admin
MC2D Admin
It IS funny, you are leaving because of things you don't want, things that you do but if others do it you'll say that
[quotex="SuperForze12"]How stupid are u Ezel... That is reason why i leave:So many idiots... like u. You wath the topic then come say somethink u stupid comment -_- Ezel U just an Idiot,Biggest(Idiot)
-_- I MAKED other topic for fun i watch How Many players like me: 0 Who hate me:Ezel GOdus
Glixable and others -_- i dont cear who hate me because im leave ... Lol bye guys And is not joke if u think is joke u are just a idiot[/quotex]

Let me remind you, in the first post you said this

[quotex="SuperForze12"]bye all Same like a Kokman
there are idiots
spawnkillers
hackers
no real friends
insulters[/quotex]

That's just the first insult here on the topic, proving that you are an idiot cause you do things you don't want others do to you, if you hate 'insult-errrrrz then you hate yourself.

EDIT: and also, everything i don't like from you (mod has requirements) is here, bad english, offensive, whatever.

"Maked" is not a word and,

im leave
Hello leave, i'm random.

Last edited by Random on Thu May 01, 2014 7:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : meh)

[hr]
i'M TRYING
http://mc2d.forum2x2.net/

17 Re: Bye all on Thu May 01, 2014 6:39 pm

Goku

Loool Razz random owned you nice bro 1-0

[hr]

18 Re: Bye all on Thu May 01, 2014 8:19 pm

TheGlixable

Yeah 1-0 .. not bad and i saw yesterday and today Spr xD

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

20 Re: Bye all on Thu May 01, 2014 11:08 pm

Ezel

SPR bye but when you again coming I kill you Very Happy dont come ok old bro !

21 Re: Bye all on Thu May 01, 2014 11:17 pm

Random

MC2D Admin
MC2D Admin
OMG SECRETS! Let me share one.

I reject moderator applications but, i test their patience and i try if he accepts that he is rejected, all i hear is
random pls give me mod
if im not mod remove my vip
ramdom i need mod

and some special mention
[quotex="hitman"]i'm more active than you[/quotex]

The moderator list is final, if someone abuses, they'll have 1% chance on getting mod again. never say "give me chance you lazy admin" or the other phrases listed above cause it proves that you're not deserving to be mod, fin.

[hr]
i'M TRYING
http://mc2d.forum2x2.net/

22 Re: Bye all on Fri May 02, 2014 12:35 pm

ThePaprika277

MC2D Moderator
MC2D Moderator
Give me mod you lazy admin... :O

Still not loving police... :/

[hr]
''If sleepers usually wake up...''
''...just before they die in a dream,''
''are the people who flirt with death...''
''...the only ones who are truly awake?''

I really like the Admins...

23 Re: Bye all on Fri May 02, 2014 2:04 pm

Apfelbrot

Friend of Community
Ezel wrote:Apfelbrot u idiot I make topic and say all i go 2 week turkey but I am flie 1 day and I was turkey
Your post is in now way related to what I posted before. You shouldn't insult people if you're not even able to understand what they write and say. That only makes you look like... an idiot, congratulations.

[hr]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum