!MineCraft! Cs2d Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Idiots

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Idiots on Sat May 10, 2014 6:23 pm

TheGlixable

Hitman, kicked me maybe 20 time bcz my name was '' hitman game is fucking bad'' then he came and banned me, ofc i insulted him after. I can say that tricky for is fucking idiot, asshole everything i can say, gave to him command to ban me.. who he even are hes.. Give for fucking idiots mod. Please.. admins, open ur eyes. Can u see something? Hitman no mod-> i was playing in peace, no rule break, after he got mod . i lost all.. now ban? so see hitman is abuser!

Omfg.. this server for newbies in cs2d, anyway , please open ur eyes, and look for who u give mod.. omfg!!!!

2 Re: Idiots on Sat May 10, 2014 7:39 pm

Arhimir

This is my first time on the forums and I've noticed that it's full of young KGB and CIA agents that don't miss a chance to screenshot their so called 'enemies', over a god dang game and than post it on the forums, if only you knew how childish it is. And not to mention the thing that you just posted... Kinda inadequate, or maybe just on emotion, still you need to learn to control them or they will play against you as have done today.

3 Re: Idiots on Sat May 10, 2014 7:52 pm

Hitman-ps

Despised
TheGlixable wrote:I can say that tricky for is fucking idiot, asshole

Tricky for or fox ? Cool you mean fox and you deserve perment ban for server and forum .

[hr]

Eh , everybody changed .
http://Pul9.co

4 Re: Idiots on Sat May 10, 2014 10:18 pm

TheGlixable

Arhimir go cry somewhere else. Hitman go ahead..do u think i care? XDD Anyway minecraft server sucks, admins brainless gives mods eyes closed.. lool.

5 Re: Idiots on Sat May 10, 2014 11:07 pm

Apfelbrot

Friend of Community
@TheGlixable: He's not crying, he's just pointing out the obvious. The obvious. The obvious. You provoked Hitman, Hitman stroke back,  you reported him. The obvious. Never provoke the hangman. The obvious.

Don't try to claim that you were only talking about the game; you'd certainly not curse about a random game if there wasn't a hated user with name related to that game.

[hr]
Pierre Manulle Sanchez Neymar Junior Alavera recommends: Best CS2D Armor Pack

6 Re: Idiots on Sat May 10, 2014 11:15 pm

NiaoYman

He is raging and insulting random things that he don't know I bet he doesn't even know how a hitman game looks like
Secondly if glix doesnt care why she repled in this topic and why he spammed us with unban request even all this time I didn't visited forum and what she is expecting calling this server useless bad etc while he is playing all this time here and by calling all of us idiots even administrators tell me what......ow I know a BAN

[hr]
In the game of life you play only in siingle player
Niaoyman
http://th3clan.newgoo.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum